2020 Leadership Glyph

My perspective and approach to leadership has definitely changed some since we last completed this activity at the beginning of OT school (hence the hat), but some items have still remained the same. For instance, in both drawings I drew the hair with a half straight and half curly texture because I think both creativity and organization are important qualities in a leader. However, I drew the hair much longer in my 2020 drawing because I know now, even as an introvert, I can be an effective leader. I also added freckles and a necklace this time because I do see myself as a leader in some situations now and I know that self-awareness vital. Finally, I signed my name in cursive rather than print because, after our first PDE meetings, I made a goal to serve in more leadership roles inside and outside the classroom. 


Comments